Adams' Chart of History (Hardcover or Unbound)
A vintage reproduction of this illustrated timeline of earth history. The foldout chart features detailed, full-color drawings of various stages of history, from Adam and Eve to the late 19th century, with handwritten commentary throughout. This monumental work of history is perfect for homeschool settings, Sunday school walls, or a home library. It is a visually interesting way to trace early history's inventions, discoveries, and events. Also included is the descriptive booklet that was originally published with the chart in 1871.
- Written by Sebastian Adams
- First published in 1871, starts with biblical creation and goes to 1870.
- Evolution-free, large format chronology of history is a great teaching tool
- Includes a FREE pdf copy of the "Teacher Guide"
- Based on James Ussher's The Annals of the World
- Includes 21 full-color 13" x 28" panels
- Wrap your walls in history! 21 foldout panels (13" x 28" each).
- Free 64-page key (booklet) included.
Included with this beautiful chart of history is the key of the original 1871 time-line. This thorough and fascinating key is a guide for how to teach from the time-line and expands on the history of the different cultures and countries covered in the time-line, from Macedonia, to Egypt, to the United States. This great added resource will help you get the most from your time-line - whether for Christian education, general interest, or ministerial applications.
Integrate into your educational program! This modern teacher's guide will help you make the most of your Adams' Chart of History. Filled with suggested activities, sample skill tests, and ideas - it makes it easy to utilize this great resource in your educational program in a variety of topic areas. This guide takes you deep into the timeline - highlighting features and providing discussion topics to engage students of all ages in this unique journey through history!
- Format: Hardcover and Unbound
- Dimensions: 28.00 X 13.00 X 0.50 (inches)
- Technicality: Layman
- Ages: 11 and up
- Publisher: Master Books
- Published: 2007
ISBN HARDCOVER: 9780890515051
- ISBN UNBOUND: 9780890515136
Discover ancient cultures like the Assyrians, Babylonians, Persians, Greeks, and more! Delight in the mysterious Seven Wonders of the World and learn where they once stood. Get the big picture of history and how it falls in line with a biblical world view! Have a virtual library conveniently at your fingertips with the incomparable Adam’s Chart of History - get your copy today!
- Who were the first navigators?
- Who was the Emperor of China during the reign of Solomon?
- What kinds of alphabets were used in the ancient world?
- What advances in mathematics were being made while Nebuchadnezzar was reigning?
- How much was a Bible worth in 1440 A.D.?
- Time-line includes detailed biblical history
- Ancient history (including Greek and Roman)
- Inventions, Discoveries, and Events
- European and American early history, and many other details
- Full color illustrations and handwritten commentary
- Highlights nations, kingdoms, significant people, events, battles, poets, historians, inventions, and literary works
- Detailed chronological biblical history
- Hand glued, heavy duty 12pt deluxe matte cardstock paper for durability
- Hard cover to protect the timeline and for easy storage when not in use
- Based on James Ussher's classic work The Annals of the World
- Based on Archbishop James Ussher's classic work, The Annals of the World.
- 21 full-colored panels, large format time-line that is easy to read. Nothing on the market in this size.
- Starts with creation at 4004 B.C. and goes to 1870 and our 19th President, R.B. Hayes.